In 2006, CEO and President, Raymond Jung founded Alpha Marketing. Through an acquisition in 2014, Alpha Marketing has grown into one of the largest promotional distributors in Canada.
Alpha Marketing offers services that guide you from the beginning to the end of your marketing campaign. All of your needs are in one place. From product sourcing to decoration and delivery, we create strategies that increase awareness, instill loyalty and make your brand memorable.
"Ray and his team have consistently provided excellent service, extremely competitive prices and a keen desire to ensure top notch customer satisfaction."Donna-Lee Waymann,
"They are flexible and creative in offering suggestions and different options. Most important though is that they deliver when promised and at a competitive price."John Rose,
"Always helpful with new ideas and on top of trends, Alpha Marketing is a fantastic partner and one I recommend often."Iain Lovatt,
Cups Of Coffee
Take your brand to the next level. Alpha Marketing offers high quality products with the highest quality of service. All of your needs are in one place. From product sourcing to decoration and delivery, we create strategies that build brands, increase awareness and instill loyalty.
As a reputable distributor of promotional products, we have established direct relationships with the top suppliers of North America. We can save you time and money in finding the products that are best for you. We can quickly source anything from common promotional items to rare, hard-to-find products.
Our graphic design team offers design services that result in memorable artwork. Once we’ve created what you’re looking for, we work with local printers and embroiderers to ensure your printed artwork looks incredible. Our decoration options include screen-printing, embroidering, heat transfer, laser engraving, embossing, embossing, sublimation and more.> See Decoration Options
We pride ourselves in meeting every client’s in-hand date. Need 100 t-shirts for a game next Friday? No problem. We offer a variety of flexible shipping options and couriers that fit with your schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the turn around time for t-shirt? Our standard turnaround time is 7 business days, but depending on the time of year it may take more or less time. If you have a rush request, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to meet your deadlines!
- How should I prepare artwork? We require artwork to be in vector .ai format with all fonts converted to outlines. We also require Pantone numbers for exact colour matching. If you have any questions about artwork preparation or need help with your design, please contact our Graphic Designer at email@example.com
- Do you have minimum quantities? For apparel we usually require a minimum of 24 units, but if you want to order fewer pieces we can provide you with a custom quote. For hard goods like water bottles, sunglasses and backpacks, the minimum quantity varies depending on the supplier.
- What is your preferred method of contact? For any questions or quote requests, please call 866-518-0901 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your sample policy? Blank samples can be sent to you upon request for a small fee that will be absorbed upon placing a final order. Pre-production samples (a sample with your custom logo printed on it) will incur a set up fee that varies for each product.